HOSTEL LIFEπŸ₯Ί

 At firts, it was very difficult to get used to the hostel. I felt very sad for my parents to leave me. I felt very lonely without my sisters.😒 There were friends from different parts of the hostel. A few friends were very close.πŸ’“ It was very difficult to meet other friends.πŸ’” Hostel life was more difficult than at home. The guys we were with somehow got used to it. There were many days when we were hungry.😟 We did the works on the university anyway. Friends who were nearby helped a lot.πŸ’“It was a great pleasure to be with those friends.πŸ’“ But I didn't feel that happiness with some friends.😊 After all, there is no place as full of happiness at home. Freedom was overflowing. I can't run home like others when I get a chance. Even so, every holiday I come home with great joy. Happiness was at home.πŸ’“ 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ECO GO LEADERSHIIP CAMP in ColomboπŸ‘€

ART LIFE...✍️

STRANGE FRIENDS...😊