ART LIFE...✍️

 I am a poor girl. But my mother didn't let me lose just then.πŸ’“ She was incredibly supportive of me.πŸ’« My mother taught me that I am good at drawing. My father also supported my dreams a lot.πŸ’“ My mother's encouragement inspired me to draw. I am a bit lazy.πŸ‘€ As that time, my mother scoled me. πŸ‘€She made a big secrifice for me. That support is priceless to me.πŸ’« I show my mother every picture I draw.πŸ™ˆ Becauce I loved to see happy tears in her eyes. So I still draw pictures and show them to him. She is my strength. I got used to drawing more and more beautifully because of her. Because I like to see her smiling every day.πŸ’• So this is the wonderful art that gave me strength.πŸ’«



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ECO GO LEADERSHIIP CAMP in ColomboπŸ‘€

STRANGE FRIENDS...😊