OUR LOVE🩷

 My two sisters mean the world to me.🩷I love them both so much.😘They both love me very much. They are my two best friends.👩‍👩‍👧They love me like mother.🤱That's why our bond is very strong.✊No matter where we are or what we are doing, we are always being looked after. They are the only ones who are as happy as my mother in my achievements.❤️I am the same. We are sad when we are sad, we are happy when we are happy, we are encouraged to achieve. All three are like that.😊🩷Even though we had a fight, we never got angry.🥺We became friends quickly. Laughing, joking, talking, reading, crying, all three cry, looking after us.🙃The three of us are really proud of the threr of us. Our binding is so lovely. There are no words to describe it.❤️



Comments

  1. 🌸🕯️ Siblings are killer wheals with innocent hearts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ECO GO LEADERSHIIP CAMP in Colombo👀

ART LIFE...✍️

STRANGE FRIENDS...😊