STRANGE FRIENDS...😊

 Friends are very strange.πŸ‘€ Some friends are very good.❤️Didn't meessage every day. But friendships in the heart are very beautiful. They can undetstand us a lot.πŸ«‚I love those friends so much. But such friends are very few.🫰I have many friends. Some of them are very special.😊 But some friends are very difficult to make.πŸ™‚ There are friends who even destroy my personal life,even if I live together.😊 They are not realy friends in my life.🀚That is true. Friends who tell lies about me are not true friends for me. I associate with them very careful. It is very easy to make stories for the world, But it is the world itself that loses.😊I cannot close the ears of others. I can't even understand others, but I can live my life as I like.πŸ˜‡I don't care who cares about it. Most of the friends I met are actors.πŸ‘They act very well.🫑That's all I know. But I love all that friends because I am not afraid of those things.❤️πŸ˜‡



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ECO GO LEADERSHIIP CAMP in ColomboπŸ‘€

ART LIFE...✍️